HULK – The Next Generation of Boots for Armed Forces
Shoe usage by Army personnel is very different as compared to normal users. They use the shoe with extra load [all the combat gear, ammunition, their ration that can go up to 30 Kilos]. They run in all kinds of terrains – which at times can be rocky and muddy. To summarize their requirements:
• Powerful grip to handle wet rocky terrain
• Flexible shoe to allow cross country long distance runs
• Superlight to reduce the fatigue
• Powerful ventilation to keep the feet dry and stink free
• Powerful cushioning
• Design elements to reduce stress on knees and ankles
• Shoes that survive years of usage
• Shoes that are affordable to all and not just high officials.
Hulk project was about 18 months of hard work – including iterations to deliver the final version, which is the next generation of shoes for Armed Personnel.
• The sole uses thick layer of Phylon mid-sole which strengthens its shock absorbing capabilities
• The outsole is made of rubber which gives it powerful grip and also gives it extra life
• The boots are made with water repellant German fabric combined with Genuine Leather giving it extra years of life
• The tapered memory foam cushioning has years of life and is designed to reduce stress on knees and ankle
• The shoe weighs about 1.2Kgs which is 75% lighter than official DMS boots
• The upper is stitched to the sole both in front and at the back to add to its life
• The shoe lining is a specially made woven lining which is designed to accelerate the ventilation
• The insole is made of harness leather which means it will survive years of usage.
Hulk comes in multiple versions – it starts with Canvas Centric Jungle boots and continues till Apache which is a tactical military boot made of leather.
The HULK series is still evolving where constant upgrades are part of the process as more usage data comes out. A new HULK is being tested which can handle the impact of Landmine Blast.
We are proud of our solutions for Armed Forces and some of these solutions are the most complicated projects that we have undertaken.
Our standard deliveries are restricted to the PIN Codes that we service. For shipments to Pin Code that we are not covering, you can write to us at [email protected], we handle such shipments in a different manner. This also applies to International Deliveries which are handled by an offline process, extra delivery charges apply to international deliveries which are non-returnable. By default, all deliveries are in Express Mode.
CASH ON DELIVERY
All orders of 500 or more have COD option, if we service your Pin Codes then we offer COD option for your order. We may selectively decline large orders on COD. The refunds of a COD order are done via NEFT and we will need your bank details. The refund via NEFT takes upto 7 working days. Pre-paid orders are refunded via Gateway.
You can Return or Exchange a delivered product but this needs to be initiated within 3 days of delivery. The returned product needs to be in the delivered condition, it should have original tags and labels. Our logistics partners will come and pick the product. Do remember that only one exchange per order is complimentary. You can initiate return or exchange from ‘My Orders Tab’ of your account. Refunds are initiated post return package reaches back to the warehouse.