Long lasting watch case [round part where the machine and dial sit]
– ideally it should be made of stainless steel or a good quality brass.
World Class Movement
The machine is the heart of the watch. Depending on how good the movement is – it can work well over few years and continue to work well over few decades. Swiss movements, or Japanese Movement are usually the baseline.
The dial design
– depending on complexity of design –production cost [of a dial] can be Rs 50 and go up to Rs.700 per dial. A lot about look of the watch depends on the dial design.
– a sapphire coated glass will not get scratched and will survive flawlessly over the years. A cheaper glass will break into pieces in a meter of a fall.
– it should be made of high grade of stainless steel, which gives you great protection against corrosion as well as has a great life.
ION plating is a vacuum plating process which has significantly longer life. Plating is a process of depositing different metals on the metal surface of a watch. This is how stainless-steel watch case gets gold or rose-gold color.
– a well finished leather strap is fundamental to a good watch. The leather strap needs to be leather on top as well as bottom and needs to come with layers of interlining materials which is what will translate into a great life for the strap. It should be well finished with even stitch lines and smooth edges.
Water proofing make
– a watch needs to be ideally water proof but water resistance is hygiene criteria. This is somewhat complicated and output of precision in designing and manufacturing process.
Stainless Steel Crown & Back-cover:
Human sweat is acidic and causes corrosion in metal. Whatever touches the skin should ideally be steel for both protection and long life to the watch.
Therefore, a great watch should meet all the above criteria’s. Whenever you are buying a watch – check for these details to buy the right watch. Online reviews can help you some of the declared product details as well. However, with watch; have a fewer pieces but ideally have the more known brands because they would adhere to what would be standard process on all these dimensions.
Our standard deliveries are restricted to the PIN Codes that we service. For shipments to Pin Code that we are not covering, you can write to us at [email protected], we handle such shipments in a different manner. This also applies to International Deliveries which are handled by an offline process, extra delivery charges apply to international deliveries which are non-returnable. By default, all deliveries are in Express Mode.
CASH ON DELIVERY
All orders of 500 or more have COD option, if we service your Pin Codes then we offer COD option for your order. We may selectively decline large orders on COD. The refunds of a COD order are done via NEFT and we will need your bank details. The refund via NEFT takes upto 7 working days. Pre-paid orders are refunded via Gateway.
You can Return or Exchange a delivered product but this needs to be initiated within 3 days of delivery. The returned product needs to be in the delivered condition, it should have original tags and labels. Our logistics partners will come and pick the product. Do remember that only one exchange per order is complimentary. You can initiate return or exchange from ‘My Orders Tab’ of your account. Refunds are initiated post return package reaches back to the warehouse.